Holy Week Reflections | Tuesday
Each day there are 3 things you can choose to reflect on.
- An artwork to look at and reflect on for a few minutes (follow the link)
- a one word prompt related to a scripture passage. You can use these words however you like to consider however you feel about this part of Holy Week.
- Questions to ask yourself
You might want to just look at the pictures, perhaps you will find the scripture passages help you to focus on the Holy Week narrative, or you might find the questions helpful to continue in reflection. It’s your choice and it might be different each day.
- Tuesday Prompt: LOVE
- Passage: Matthew 22: 34-40
- Image: ‘Gladys & Elizabeth’ from the Madonna & Child Project by Kate Hansen (see pic and to read more here)
- Spend a few minutes looking at today’s image – how does it make you feel? What emotions or thoughts does it raise in you?
- Jesus tells us to love God and to love those around us. He said on that love hangs all that has gone before. What does love mean to you? How do you express love? How easy do you find it to express love? How do you receive love from others?
- How do you feel about Jesus loving you?