|Picture via Wylio, credit: Will Clayton|
So in a few days time this blog will be 5 years old! There is a birthday blog post planned for Saturday but for now I thought I might take a look back at some of the posts from the last five years…
These are some of the ones I have enjoyed the most, learned the most through or have really been written from the heart.
- Still one of my faves and oh so ironic, was a series of posts I wrote when I first felt called to ministry, this post was written when I was in definite denial and provoked a great conversation in the comments section.
- Here I was wrestling with a heap of stuff, but partly the pressure of being a 21st century woman and trying to have it all, or not as the case may be.
- Going through the selection process in the CofE, this one’s all about church leadership… (my thoughts may have changed since then!)
- An interesting question and rather controversial, but one that made me think a lot…
- A bit of a lighthearted one on swearing
- And lastly one of the things that has impacted me most over the last 5 years, I just had to include something on women bishops.