|Picture via Wylio, credit: Will Clayton|
So in a few days time this blog will be 5 years old! There is a birthday blog post planned for Saturday but for now I thought I might take a look back at some of the posts from the last five years…
These are some of the ones I have enjoyed the most, learned the most through or have really been written from the heart.
- Still one of my faves and oh so ironic, was a series of posts I wrote when I first felt called to ministry, this post was written when I was in definite denial and provoked a great conversation in the comments section.
- Here I was wrestling with a heap of stuff, but partly the pressure of being a 21st century woman and trying to have it all, or not as the case may be.
- Going through the selection process in the CofE, this one’s all about church leadership… (my thoughts may have changed since then!)
- An interesting question and rather controversial, but one that made me think a lot…
- A bit of a lighthearted one on swearing
- And lastly one of the things that has impacted me most over the last 5 years, I just had to include something on women bishops.
So there you go a few highlights (or low-lights maybe!). Here’s to the next five…
UKViewerFebruary 24, 2015 at 7:32 am
It's always a pleasure to read your blogs as you write with honesty and insight.
Sharing that journey in the last couple of years, since BAP and now through Ordination Training and formation for ministry are a privilege which I had hoped to share, but has turned out quite differently.
My journey continues on an alternate pathway, which is proving fruitful and fulfilling. Still slightly sad about the BAP outcomes – but really glad that the move to a new diocese has been the result needed to make God's plan work.
[*] for your continued journey.
Nancy WallaceFebruary 24, 2015 at 9:23 am
Congratulations on the almost 5 years of blogging. I enjoyed re-reading your looking back posts featured here and indeed following you for the last 5 years.
JulesFebruary 24, 2015 at 3:26 pm
thank you lovely people 🙂
and yes Ernie seems like God's got you right where he wants you!
emmaFebruary 24, 2015 at 7:57 pm
happy birthday! love these posts
LucyFebruary 24, 2015 at 9:49 pm
JulesFebruary 25, 2015 at 9:36 pm
Thank you Emma and Lucy 🙂