Holy Week Reflections | Monday
Each day there are 3 things you can choose to reflect on.
- An artwork to look at and reflect on for a few minutes (follow the link)
- a one word prompt related to a scripture passage. You can use these words however you like to consider however you feel about this part of Holy Week.
- Questions to ask yourself
You might want to just look at the pictures, perhaps you will find the scripture passages help you to focus on the Holy Week narrative, or you might find the questions helpful to continue in reflection. It’s your choice and it might be different each day.
- Spend a few minutes looking at today’s image – how does it make you feel? What emotions or thoughts does it raise in you?
- Sometimes when we feel anger or frustration we turn it on ourselves.
- What makes you angry or frustrated?
- Do you get angry with yourself?
- Do you get angry with God?
- How can you bring this anger, frustration or rage to Jesus?