Holy Week Reflections | Wednesday
Each day there are 3 things you can choose to reflect on.
- An artwork to look at and reflect on for a few minutes (follow the link)
- a one word prompt related to a scripture passage. You can use these words however you like to consider however you feel about this part of Holy Week.
- Questions to ask yourself
You might want to just look at the pictures, perhaps you will find the scripture passages help you to focus on the Holy Week narrative, or you might find the questions helpful to continue in reflection. It’s your choice and it might be different each day.
- Tuesday Wednesday : BETRAYAL
- Passage: John 13: 18-30
- Image: Judas kiss sculpture on the façade of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
- Spend a few minutes looking at today’s image – how does it make you feel? What emotions or thoughts does it raise in you?
- How have you experienced betrayal? Have you been someone who has betrayed someone close to you? Have you been on the receiving end of betrayal?
- Perhaps this week is a good time to let go of any negativity you feel and bring it to Jesus?